MARKETING PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
Posted on: September 14, 2022
O’Donnell Learn+ISG’s mission is to change the way the world learns. We are THE learning experience company. To achieve our lofty goal, we leverage data, people-centric experience design, and technology to make sure every educator is capable of creating the best experience for the people in their learning community—learners, educators, leaders, and champions.
We’re looking for an energetic, full-time Marketing Production Coordinator to join our stellar team. Our ideal candidate is hardworking, organized & capable of coordinating multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. This position will significantly impact our digital marketing and business development efforts as we grow in size and scope.
In this role, you will…
- Coordinate our creative production requests process using project management tools such as Click Up.
- Work behind the scenes on the production of our live and digital events.
- Assist with the management of our website by updating and uploading content, creating new pages, and creating new forms.
- Create new visuals for ad campaigns, sales projects, and engagement programs.
- Manage and categorize our growing creative assets library.
- Create and update slide decks and documents with appropriate branding for various departments around the company.
- Comfortable with or open to learning Adobe Creative Suite and Canva?
- Able to change animation, and templates on a Google Slide, PowerPoint, or Pages, and add details to Excel, Google Sheets, or Numbers?
- Goal-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- A team player with the ability and agility to work in a fast-paced environment?
- A creative problem-solver who is willing to try new ways to showcase a growing brand?
- Interested in growing your career by becoming an instrumental contributor in the rapidly evolving marketing organization of a high-growth company?
- Looking to work with people who thrive on building a healthy relationship between their professional and personal life experiences.
If you read this and thought “That’s me!” to any or all of the above, please apply. We’d love to chat!
You Might Want to Know…
- We’re Remote First Forever (RFF<3) but provide opportunities to collaborate with teammates IRL too.
- Your team works hybrid hours but we appreciate your ability to work East Coast hours most days.
- We’re committed to maintaining value-based compensation that also paces with the market.
- When you work with us we’re always on your team and are committed to providing resources to help build the skills you need to thrive in your career with us and beyond.
- Your health and wellbeing are a priority of ours starting with our premium medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Working from wherever has its challenges so we support your technology needs appropriately.
At O’Donnell Learn+ISG you’ll work in a community of passionate learners, learning experience professionals, and learner success coaches dedicated to changing the way the world learns. We’re “a 30-year-old start-up” with the drive and innovation you’d expect of a high-growth start-up but the sensibilities of a legacy business.
We are committed to cultivating a humanized, inclusive, and engaged workforce. As such, our success is tied to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the population of learners and educators that we serve. We actively celebrate our team members’ differing abilities, perspectives, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith, and gender identity. And, we are dedicated to supporting you in your career journey.
Our organization is spread out across the world with a community that has functioned virtually since WAY before it was cool, easy, or practical . . . much like modern learners, we thrive in the flexibility this provides. That said, our teams love to get together and collaborate, with always accessible hubs in Los Angeles, outside New York City, and South Carolina. We provide all the resources you need to successfully work remotely along with the care necessary to enhance your well-being and keep you healthy!
A few questions we might ask of you:
- What barriers have you experienced when you try to help someone solve a problem?
- How would you have handled those situations differently?
- What’s your most memorable learning experience?
- What’s your least favorite technology experience?
- What’s the last show you binged?
- The last book you read?
- What brings you joy at your place of employment?
Incentives: 401k + Matching, Premium Health Care including Dental and Vision, Technology Stipend, Performance Compensation Opportunity, and Corporate Growth Compensation.