Private: MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER (PART-TIME)
Posted on: October 26, 2020
O’Donnell Learn is seeking a Market Research professional who can lead both internal and client initiatives requiring market research and building user panels around product development.
- Strong communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to collect and interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Experience analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Demonstrated success conducting research around digital product development.
- Experience segmenting markets and finding creative ways to recruit participants to studies.
- Strong research analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in higher education Market Research is a plus.
O’Donnell Learn is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workspace, free of discrimination and full of opportunity. To apply, please click here and complete the questionnaire.
Link to Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/CkGJRkByA76f34TR9