Posted on: July 1, 2022
O’Donnell Learn is seeking contract, remote Learning Designers with experience working directly with faculty to develop their courses online.
- 3+ years of Learning Design experience with a strong background (either work experience or educational credentials) in Learning Design Theory and Practice.
- Experience working directly with higher education clients; specifically working with faculty at higher education institutions to develop online/blended courses or programs.
- Experience using quality assurance instruments or frameworks (e.g., QM, OLC, QLT) to inform course design.
- Ability to lead the Learning Design process and guide instructors by generating ideas, providing examples, and explaining the process.
- Experience storyboarding toward multimedia production.
- Working knowledge of instructional materials accessibility.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders in a polished, professional manner.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Availability during work-week business hours.
O’Donnell Learn is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workspace, free of discrimination and full of opportunity. To apply, please click here and complete the questionnaire.