GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER
Posted on: January 26, 2021
O’Donnell Learn is looking for an ambitious growth marketer to accelerate their impact on learner success! As O’Donnell Learn continues to expand their platform of solutions serving educators of adult learners from traditional students to lifelong learners and weekend improvers! We’re looking for a person who can drive our B2B growth efforts with lead generation and pipeline conversion campaigns.
You’re a talented performance marketer with a passion for learning. You know how to use digital channels to drive significant and measurable growth. Ideally, you have experience in marketing B2B solutions and are comfortable in high-growth, self-driven, and creative environments. This role is best suited for someone passionate about owning new challenges and solving problems through experimentation.
You’ll apply your unique skills working, mostly virtually, with O’Donnell Learn’s sales and marketing teams to marry field, brand, and product needs to build relationships with leaders in the learning community. To accomplish this you will develop, manage, analyze, and own lead generation initiatives targeted at key decision makers at colleges and universities in the United States. Your efforts will directly scale the impact O’Donnell Learn’s services have on improving the learning experiences of adults in all stages of their growth!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Drive, manage, and execute on all marketing efforts related to sales and pipeline management.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Team to execute on the creation of campaigns and materials necessary to help them build and drive prospects through pipeline.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, strategy, and product team to ensure messaging and collateral align with product and brand objectives.
- Execute on the creation of collateral to support sales efforts; including, pitches, email campaigns, sales events, conferences, product sheets, and demos.
- Manage and plan, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, strategic outreach campaigns to engage stakeholders in O’Donnell Learn’s pipeline.
- Manage key vendor relationships that support marketing and growth efforts.
- 5+ Years experience working in Sales and/or Marketing. Preferably 2+ years in Marketing with early career sales experience.
- Track record of driving growth against business objectives by managing outbound sales campaigns.
- Experience generating B2B leads through owned and paid digital marketing channels (eg. email, onsite, search, social, paid media, content)
- Command of email campaign management systems.
- Demonstrated success managing projects to delivery on time and to satisfaction across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple active campaigns.
- Strong analytical capabilities to evaluate campaigns performance and inform decisions made for future campaigns.
- Experience making creative and content campaign decisions based on analytics and data.
- Competent and confident communicator with experience writing copy for campaigns that successfully grew pipeline.
- Creative and innovative thinker passionate about learning and dedicated to self-improvement.
- Alignment with mission and vision of O’Donnell Learn and passion for improving adult learning!
- Visual creative with design experience in sales campaigns and collateral (email, decks, product sheets, etc.).
- A working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
At O’Donnell Learn you’ll work in a community of passionate learners and learning design professionals dedicated to changing the way the world learns. Our company is spread out across the world with a community that has functioned virtually since WAY before it was cool, easy, or practical… much like modern learners, we thrive in the flexibility this provides. That said, our teams love to get together and collaborate, with always accessible hubs in Los Angeles and outside New York City. We provide all the resources you need to successfully work remotely along with the benefits necessary to keep you healthy!