FREELANCE COURSE BUILDER
Posted on: February 12, 2021
O’Donnell Learn is seeking course builders to implement content into Learning Management Systems (LMS). We build hundreds of courses each year, and we train to retain the right people.
Candidates must have the following:
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Familiarity with HTML and working with online tools and systems preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow guidelines and instructions
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to problem solve
- Commitment to excellence
- Availability of 6-8 hours per day, 5 days per week; availability during standard business hours not required
- Ability to commit to the weekly availability for at least 6 months
At O’Donnell Learn you’ll work in a community of passionate learners and learning design professionals dedicated to changing the way the world learns. Our company is spread out across the world with a community that has functioned virtually since WAY before it was cool, easy, or practical… much like modern learners, we thrive in the flexibility this provides. That said, our teams love to get together and collaborate, with always accessible hubs in Los Angeles and outside New York City. We provide all the resources you need to successfully work remotely along with the benefits necessary to keep you healthy!